Turkey’s most livable city town Urla is ready to welcome you for the first Nomad Jam embracing the new workforce and lifestyle of remote workers.
Register now to hear the early-bird specials and the program in advance. Meanwhile, you can have some initial info about why we chose Urla as the next destination for digital nomads, travellers and remote workers here.
Today, we put forward an ideal place for digital nomads: Urla. Urla offers the possibility to be far enough from hustle and bustle of big cities, as well as high prices that come in the package. Instead, this town of 65,000 people on one of the most beautiful and picturesque parts of Turkey, home to one of Turkey’s best tech universities (naturally very good students and graduates) offers:
- 300 days of sunshine, hot summers (best beaches and facilities as well), mild winters
- 40 km. of coastline, very close to touristic destinations like Çeşme, Seferihisar and Karaburun
- Possibility to surf and kite, do any outdoor sport and make expeditions in the Aegean coastline on the weekends, or when you want to give it a break, even during the week!
- A gastronomy heaven, healthy Mediterranean cuisine, top-quality restaurants, as well as very affordable family-owned, home-style restaurants and cafes
- +7 vineyards, vino friendly culture
- As Olive trees, tangerine trees, artichoke and greens of Aegean coast mark the panorama; olive oil and by-products are a part of daily life
- Liberal, friendly people and locals
- Art and creativity, year-round festivals around gastronomy, art and agriculture
- Only 35 km to İzmir Center, 58 km to İzmir’s Adnan Menderes Airport with international flight possibilities. We have a bus (Havaş Service) from and to the airport.
Home to Urla Coworking and Urla Alternative Stage, expecting to host digital nomads, creatives and freelancers year-round, ready to help with accommodation, travel and business needs. Urla Coworking is an initiative by Turkey’s leading startup platform Stage-Co and is also home to Urla Alternative Stage, a conference/performance hall with 125 seats.
Preliminary agenda (depending on things outside our will like the virus):
- June 10 Arrival and Dinner together
- June 11 Conference and BBQ with music band we hope :-D
- June 12 Workshops in the morning and leisure in the afternoon like kitesurfing or visiting historic places
- June 13 Unconference (the audience is on stage) and we end with a party
- June 14 Go home or stay and enjoy!
Meet like-minds, learn how to become a Nomad, understand how Nomads make money, explore your own boundaries. Have fun fun fun.
Hope to meet you soon!
Urla Coworking Team